The O.M.S. High Level Bulk Palletizer Model Series 1000, 1100 and 1200 offers semi-automatic
to fully automatic operation.
- The O.M.S. System offers a superior approach, forming layers and pallet loads.
- Rows of containers (bottles, jars, cans, etc.) are asynchronously processed.
- Multi-row infeed systems are equipped with separation lane dividers to ensure positive container control.
- Containers are individually counted to form an exact quantity per row.
- The rows are also counted to form an exact number for a given pattern array(s).
- The O.M.S. System provides automatic staggered (nested) pattern forming.
- Layers are individually processed and maintained from grouping throughout the palletizing cycle.
- The layer sweep mechanism provides uniform layer delivery.
- Layer sheet and pallet registering mechanism establishes unified squareness and alignment conformity.
- Equipped with our standard heavy duty stairwell/access scaffold and upper level controls panel.
- Manually operated models also available.
- Many additional options available.
Please contact the O.M.S. factory.
PHONE: (800) 545-7619, (636) 343-7200, SALES FAX: (636) 343-6615